1. I absolutely love animals and if I had enough land, I would have a farm full of them
2. Some of my favorite foods are asparagus, cauliflower, zucchini, cheese, squash pie, reese easter eggs, milk, cereal, and pasta
3. If I could change one physical thing about myself, it would be my toes, I hate them
4. I think my dream job is a professional student, I'm out of school again and bored, planning to start grad school in 2010 and sometime after that continue taking classes and maybe earn a communication degree with sign language and/or spanish
5. One of my biggest fears is drowning, but one of my favorite things to do is swim in the ocean...i actually never vacation to places that don't have ocean access
6. I am officially getting old...for christmas i'm getting a new dyson and i'm saving for a new washer and dryer
No comments:
Post a Comment