Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Landscape

So today I was supposed to work 12 hours, but at 11pm last night, my manager called me and said I could have the day off because our census was so low. So, I took advantage of the sunshine and worked on our landscape project. The side of our house has been looking pretty boring for the past 2 years, so we decided we would do something about it this year and add some plants and rock. Since the day was beautiful, I ventured outside at 11 am with a shovel, gloves, and a radio and six hours later, stage one was complete. My arms are KILLING me, and I skipped out on the gym tonight because of it. I figured I had the best upper body workout of all time today!! Anyway, we plan to plant this weekend and add rock the next week. Here are a few pics of my hard work.

Before


After



















No comments: