Sunday, May 31, 2009

No shoes, no shirt.....

Saturday Charlie and I, along with friends, went to the Kenny Chesney Sun City Carnival Tour. The weather was gorgeous and it was the best time. We've seen Kenny countless times, but this year he was with Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, and Sugarland. All of the shows were awesome. It started at 4 pm and lasted until 11 pm! It was a scene unlike any I had seen before. Inside the stadium parking lot was a HUGE tailgate party and some trucks had actually loaded in sand and dumped it to have a "beach" party. It was unreal. We had the best time though and I think we would all agree it was one of the best concerts we have ever been to!

Angie, Chase, Doug, Chris, Charlie, and Me


Enjoying Ourselves

Chase and Angie

Sugarland crowd-surfing in plastic balls

KENNY!!

There were soooo many people!

It rained about 10 minutes and actually felt amazing!








2 comments:

Kiersten Hoehn said...

Dad and Melissa went to that concert.

The Harrell Family said...

We were there.... and yes, it was an Amazing concert!!