Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cincy Trip 2009

Every summer, Charlie and I along with several friends, travel to Cincinnatti to watch a Reds game and just let loose. This year, we took the trip on my birthday, so it was extra special and an extra good time. The weather was off and on with a little bit of rain, but we still managed to make the most of it.

We take this picture every year, and it is always on of my favorites

Noah and Bri gave me a cookie cake to celebrate
Bri and I after the game
Okay, so I can't decide if this is hilarious or terrible parenting. I swear this picture is not photo-shopped. He was sitting in the row in front of us and playing with empty beer bottles on his mother's lap. Afterwards, she asked us to email her the pics!! Can you believe it!!!!! Mom's out there, give me your opinions!
Charlie and I at Cadillac Ranch
Drew and Brandon
Go Reds!!!








No comments: