Monday, July 12, 2010

Ft. Myers

While in Florida, Charlie and I drove to Ft. Myers to visit Khirstin and Derek. They unselfishly gave us a key to their apartment so we could come and go as we pleased until they made it home from their vacay to Louisiana. The rain made an appearance each day we were there, but we insisted on atleast seeing the beach. For July 4th, Charlie and I headed to Ft. Myers Beach, ate the best seafood, and watched the best fireworks show while standing with our feet in the ocean. The rain stopped just for the fireworks and it was soooo amazing. No pics, but you can imagine :) The next day, Derek and Khirstin were home, so we shopped, ate, and Khirstin and I finally got to see Sex and the City II!!! Thanks for opening up your home to us, see you again soon!






1 comment:

The Mac Pack said...

We enjoyed your visit very much. It had been a long time since I had a chance to spend some time with Charlie. Thanks for the visit. You both are always welcome in our home.

Derek