Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Chase!

Friday night, Charlie and I went out with Chase and Angie, and many others, to celebrate Chase's 29th birthday. The entire evening was a surprise to Chase and everyone had been keeping it a secret since December! The night started with a limo pick-up at Chase and Angie's house, surprise #1. The limo took us downtown to The Palace where we went to watch Jerry Seinfeld. The show was hilarious and even the guy who opened for Seinfeld was hilarious. Everyone had a great time. Then, the limo picked us up and took us to Bonefish Grill. Charlie and I had never been there before and we were amazed!! It was soo good and I think we found our new favorite dish; Bang Bang Shrimp. Bonefish also has the most amazing brownie desert I have ever placed in my mouth! The night was so much fun and Chase was surprised about everything. It was nice to help him celebrate his 29th; HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!


Celebrating at Bonefish

Chase checking out his desert

A few of the group in the limo heading to Jerry


No comments: