Sunday, February 22, 2009
WOW
Saturday Charlie, Brandon and I went to Indy to check out the sport, boat, and rv show. It was sooo crowded and the weather was not so great, but we had a good time checking out boats and Charlie and Brandon got some good info about their Canada trip this summer. We also met Joel, Andrea, and Patrick. After the show, Brandon headed further north to visit his cousin, and Charlie and I went with Joel down to Bloomington to watch a high school basketball game. I know you are thinking "what?," but this was not the average basketball game. Bloomington South (#4 in the nation) was playing Detroit Country Day (#3 in the nation). To drop a few names, there were guys playing who have signed with IU, one who signed with Oklahoma, and another who was the sun of a Detroit Piston's hall-of-famer. So anyway, back to the game. It was amazing, the best basketball game I have ever watched!!! Reverse layups, amazing defense, and dunks!!!!! I didn't know high school kids were capable of all this!! The gym was sold out and going nuts!!! We didn't even know these kids and we were on our feet the entire game. Bloomington ended up winning the game by four to win rights to #3 in the nation. I cannot believe we had so much fun at a high school game!!! Go Panthers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment